When you're adding a Shift, you can also add in a Document to that created shift.
- For example a medical certificate or a compliance document.
To add in a Document:
Photos of documents can be taken from your phone and uploaded.
1. Click Documents.
2. Click Browse to find the file or image from your computer/phone to attach, or drag and drop the file in.
3. You will see the file when uploaded successfully.
4. Click the Edit to change the file, or white cross at the top left to remove.
5. Once all shift details are entered, click Save & Create Shift.
On the Times screen, you'll now see a document icon to indicate that there is an allowance attached to that shift.
You may also be interested in: