You can apply for leave for part of the day leave i.e., a few hours as opposed to the entire day:
To apply for a partial day:
- Login to your employee portal: yourcompany.foundu.com.au
- Select the Time Off button at the bottom of your screen. Or select the Apply for Leave button.
- You can then select the day for your Leave to commence. And select Request day. For those that would like to talk a partial day or a few hours/minutes you can adjust this in the next screen.
- Select the leave type e.g. LWOP has been selected.
- If you would like to specify half a day for example you can specify 4 hours in the Amount per day.
- Please note if you are submitting leave for multiple days, if the amount of leave taken per day differs, you will need to submit a second leave application e.g. 1 application for 3 hours of leave on Monday and 1 application for 7.6 hours on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- You can even take 15 minutes as leave (enter in 0.25 as you'll need to convert to hours).
- Enter a Reason for your leave request e.g. Appointment, Family Commitments.
- Click Use LWOP (or the leave type you selected). This will send your application to your Admin (your employer) for approval. You will be sent an email notification when your leave has been approved.
- A review screen will show you the hours used each day of your leave. and Send request.
Read here for more information on Applying for Leave.