You're able to update your ATO Documents such as:
- Your Tax File Number (TFN)
- The answers to your Tax File Number Declaration Form
- Withholding Tax information
- Medicare Levy information
1. After logging in, select View Profile from the top menu (when viewing on a laptop/computer).
Or select the hamburger icon and then View Profile (if using a mobile device).
2. In the Profile, Confidential details section, select ATO Documents.
Select which section you'd like to update:
- TFN Declaration
- You're able to adjust your TFN if it has changed or make a selection if you've made an application to the ATO or are claiming exemption options.
- Make any other relevant changes to your TFN declaration questions.
- Withholding Tax Declaration or
- Medicare Levy
3. Once you have made changes, you'll need to provide a digital signature or upload an image of your signature. And select Update.
Note: As ATO documents is located in the Confidential section, you'll need to verify the changes. See our verification guide for more details.
You might also be interested in