When you're adding a Shift, you can also add in an allowance to that created shift.
To add in an allowance:
If you took leave on the day of your shift for any amount of time:
1. Click Allowance
2. Select the Allowance Type from the drop down and select Add allowance.
3. Add the Allowance Amount .
4. Add any additional Comments for the approver to view.
5. Upload document e.g. reimbursement form etc.
6. Click Save
7. Click the Edit icon to change any allowance details.
8. Click the red cross to delete.
On the Times screen, you'll now see a triangle with an exclamation mark to indicate that there is an allowance attached to that shift.
You may also be interested in: