If you're submitting a timesheet that is late, the process for submitting the timesheet is the same however your pay will be processed in the next pay run.
Note: Timesheets will remain in your Available Timesheets section until they are uploaded. You should contact your Administrator or Representative if the timesheet is no longer available.
To submit a timesheet, go to Times > Add Timesheet from your Profile page.
- Choose the week ending for the timesheets you would like to submit – you need to submit one for each employer you worked for each week. Please be sure to select the correct week ending!
- Click Submit Timesheet or Submit Single Shift
- Enter your work hours and any unpaid breaks, allowances or reimbursements. (if any of these are missing, be sure to contact your employer).
- Click Add Shift to add extra shifts.
- Click Copy to add the same shift for a different day (you will need to update the day when the shift is added).
- Click Remove beneath any shifts you would like to delete.
- Click Browse to upload your signed timesheet from a scan or photo.
- Then click Submit Timesheet to finalise the process .